Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Immortality - Eternal Life

Scientists have for a long time tried to find a way to extend the life. But they failed. They are in an urge to find a way to live forever. But how will this impact the Normal life, which by far now have a perfect steps - Birth - Childhood - Adulthood - Middle Age - Death.

The question that many arise is that if life was planned in such perfect steps that would have been fine, but there are many instances - Death in Childhood or after certain age. The answer could be different. God has always been helpful and he is kind, the reason for such deaths may have a greater purpose in God's hand. 

The Bible says - Jesus is alive forevermore:
Revelation 1:18 NIV
I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. 

Our life depends upon the faith in Jesus, as Paul says:

1 Timothy 6:12

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
12 Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.


Jesus gives us confidence through his word.
John 14:3 NIV
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.


Jesus showed the perfect way for Eternal Life:
John 10:30 NIV

"I and the Father are one."

No comments:

Welcome!

More Than 50 Videos of Rev. Fredrick Osborn's Bible Study Playlists https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgXh_mck7eqpbK4tArpmtZSfF502x...