Friday, December 12, 2014

Jesus - The Greatest Gift of All

My Lord, My Lord. What have I done?

I search and struggle for the freedom and liberty from sin. I search and search... Until one day I realize that which I search for is already given to me and I already have. Christ my Lord has given me that. I am a sinner and not worthy of such a great gift, that I should call upon his name - Jesus and to ask for the forgiveness of my sins.


I call upon his Holy Name and say, "Jesus save me from my sins, but he says, "My Son - your sins are forgiven and its washed away".


I am not even worthy of the sands which he walked upon. I am not worthy. I am not worthy.. He being God forgave my sins and given me the grace. He did say pray, "that you will not fall into temptation". He did say, "I care for you." He did say, "I will never leave you nor forsake you".

Christ is the greatest gift I have ever got. I may not have a great name, I may not have done great things, I may not have greatest things in this life, but I have a hope in him who called me by my name. He knows me more than I know about myself. I know that I cannot do anything to be pure, holy and sinless, but he knew everything and he already has planned for me as to what I have to go through, that is why I call upon him every time. He came to help me, the lost. He is my friend - Friend of this sinner.

All I sometime seek for is what I already have, the peace that pervades all understanding that he only can provide. The life that I seek, an everlasting life that too he only can provide. The Hope, the Help that he provides is all but more than enough for me.

I am a sinner, I have sinned against you, against you only have I sinned. I fall short of the glory of God, I fall short of that glory. But you gave me chance after chance to see the change in me.

How can anyone know not such a great gift? how can they realize that they only have to believe in the Name of Jesus. That he cares for us, that he gave himself for us. That loving God, who does not expect any thing from us, but yet of his love which compels us to obey his word and work according to his will, how can they forget? how can they reject? how can they never understand? Jesus said that if a man's evil will be brought to light he will be ashamed of it, hence he hates that light. He said you are the light of the world. How can we consume a food without salt? as it matters for nothing, it will be thrown out and walked over by men. But Jesus said, "You are the salt of the earth".

There is nothing we will lost if we don't get a gift from others or if we don't gifted anything to others. But how much more painful is it for the one who never understood this gift, the gift of salvation. Holy Spirit make us understand, give us direction. May the seeds be thrown on the fields where it could produce fruits, may every word that we speak be that one that you told us to speak.


The Birth of Christ
Christmas has become more commercialized today, there has been more materialism than mannerism. If Christ is not in Christmas there is no point of celebrating it. The true message of God through his Son Jesus, if it is not spread in this manner, saying Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior, that every knee should bow and every tongue should confess "That Jesus Christ is The Lord".

The season of gifts... The Gift that God has given us - For he loved us so much - For God so loved the world he gave his one and the only Son Jesus...
Yet we were sinners Christ died for us... God demonstrated his love by sending his one and the only Son Jesus that whoever believes in him will have everlasting life.

Jesus said this : The greatest commandment of all is to Love your God with all your HEART, with all your SOUL, with all your STRENGTH. And LOVE your NEIGHBOR as you love yourself.

His commission is that we go all over the world and preach the Gospel unto all the creatures and to baptize them in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.  Teaching them to obey everything Jesus have commanded us.

Matthew 28:16-20 New International Version (NIV)

The Great Commission
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

This is what JESUS did. It is now our responsibility to take up the cross and to follow him. Denying ourselves and devoting our life to him, who is the author and finisher of our faith. Giving ourselves as a living sacrifice. Sacrificing ourselves to him, Glorifying the Name of The Father through Jesus and with the help of the Holy Spirit, for whoever worships the God should worship him in spirit.

My prayer is that everyone who knows about him or ever heard anything about him should accept him, as the Lord and Savior. He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. The Good Shepherd, Best Friend and the Best Gift I have ever received. 

No comments:

Welcome!

More Than 50 Videos of Rev. Fredrick Osborn's Bible Study Playlists https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgXh_mck7eqpbK4tArpmtZSfF502x...