Tuesday, March 6, 2018

David - A man after God's own heart

David's life is an inspiration, as God views our life as equal as any others. When we look at David's life we see up's and downs. We could relate to how David sinned and then repented. Believed in God's Mercy and Grace. How to worship God and to praise him.

David the shepherd:
When he was shepherding, he learnt the goodness of God both as a Shepherded who gives his life for the sheep and not run away. Palon 23 is an amazing testamony of that. The Shepherded knows where to lead the sheep and the sheep hears the shepherded's voice. Jesus gives the example of the Good Shepherded.

John 10:11-18 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. 12 But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. 13 The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep. 14 I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock andone shepherd.
17 “Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life that I may take it again. 18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”



1 Samuel 16:7 

Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."




No comments:

Welcome!

More Than 50 Videos of Rev. Fredrick Osborn's Bible Study Playlists https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgXh_mck7eqpbK4tArpmtZSfF502x...