Friday, April 15, 2016

Why God Allows Sufferings?

The Epistle of Paul and Timothy to the Philippians, often referred to simply as Philippians, is the eleventh book in the New Testament. Paul and Timothy first visited Philippi, in Greece, during Paul's second missionary journey, which occurred between approximately 49 and 51 AD.

Apostle Paul wrote Philippians in Prison. Ever wonder why this book teaches about Christ's humility? Paul experienced the riches of life, but yet he said:  in Philippians 3:8 What is more, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them garbage, that I may gain Christ

God turns every struggle, pain into Joy. If we just trust in him. Christ


No comments:

Welcome!

More Than 50 Videos of Rev. Fredrick Osborn's Bible Study Playlists https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgXh_mck7eqpbK4tArpmtZSfF502x...