Friday, April 24, 2015

Some most important questions of Life




Questions of Life:

Can a Christian forgo his Spiritual life for the sake of this earthly life? -

1 Corinthians 15:19 NIV
If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.


God has indeed given us everything we ever wanted, this Life itself is a gift, each and every moment. We cannot create anything, but we can experience it through Christ. He gave us sight not only to see, but to have Vision. To see the future.

2 Peter 1:3 NIV
His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.


The above verse states that we are not suppose to say that God did not give me something in life that I went astray, or we cannot have any excuse for our wrong behavior or wrong doings. One of my favorite verse is James James 4:17 NIV If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn't do it, it is sin for them.

A Christian Depress about life, Is it Okay?
Well I see this way:

Some of the deepest feeling of Human kind is shown when they really wanted to Quit life. This is what most of the people said in the Bible, we find it strange. When we read about their unshakable faith we appraise them, but it is God who will give us strength in our weakness.
Job 3:3 NIV

"May the day of my birth perish, and the night that said, 'A boy is conceived!'

Job 3:11 NIV

"Why did I not perish at birth, and die as I came from the womb?



I am giving these examples not that we should also say things like this, but showing that God is the only way for our solution. We may try different things, Man found thing, but all will end at certain time. But what God does will last for eternal.

Revelation 3:8 NIV

I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.


No comments:

Welcome!

More Than 50 Videos of Rev. Fredrick Osborn's Bible Study Playlists https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgXh_mck7eqpbK4tArpmtZSfF502x...