Thursday, June 18, 2015

Saving Souls

Our act of Faith should produce two most important things in our life. One is to obey God and all his commands(Doing according to his will), Second is to Love others(Saving Souls).

These two acts are summed up in the Two Great Commandment Jesus taught us:

Mark 12:30-31New American Standard Bible (NASB)

30 and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

Jesus took these two commandment very seriously, that is why we could see that he operated everything that the father said him to do.

When Jesus said: My will is to do what the Father tells me to do(John 6:38 NIV For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.,


My Food is doing the will of my Father - (John 4:34 NIV "My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.)


I and my Father are the same,(John 10:30 NIV I and the Father are one.")

I do nothing of my own, but what my Father asks me to do: (John 5:19 NIV Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.)














No comments:

Welcome!

More Than 50 Videos of Rev. Fredrick Osborn's Bible Study Playlists https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgXh_mck7eqpbK4tArpmtZSfF502x...