Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Looking at the Big Picture of Life

What will happen if all our beliefs were found to be false? Say our Faith in God. Today's world is pulling us down to look for that option, things like, "What if the Faith is a lie". But, we will have to understand that in old testament when there were sever opposition on Faith, People have given their life to protect, So its not uncommon in the history of the world.

If my Faith seems to be false what I am about to lose is much better than what I may lose if I do not Believe at all. Though I may not find answers for all the doubts and troubles the world faces because of Faith, I will still hold on to my God, who will reveal it to me on that day, when I finally make it to heaven.

The Hope for that Day:
Its not just only the Hope for an everlasting Joy and Happiness, but also for those answers, for those difficulties that we may have faced during these days in the world. He will wipe our tears. Where ther is no thief to steal or rob our Joy, belongings.

That Day:
We does't know when the time or the day will be like, when heaven invades the earth. But we should be always confident of that Hope. We should Watch & Pray. We should be prepared.

The Body is the Temple:
Our bodies are considered as Holy, Not because of our flesh, but because of the Spirit of God's dwelling place. Our Body is called as "The Temple of Holy Spirit".

Mend your Mind like that of a Child:
Jesus said, Matthew 18:3 NIV
And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.


Paul says four things to attain the resurrection from the dead.
Philippians 3:10-11 New International Version (NIV)
10 I want to know Christ—yes, to know the power of his resurrection and participation in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, 11 and so, somehow, attaining to the resurrection from the dead.

I want to know Christ - His is the Son of God, God manifested in flesh.

Power of Resurrection - Life Everlasting, Jesus said John 11:25 NIV
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die;

Participating in his sufferings - 1 Peter 2:21 NIV
To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

Becoming like him in his death - Jesus said -
John 12:24 NIV
Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds.

Also in I Corinthians 15:35-58 Paul says about, "The Resurrection Body".

No comments:

Welcome!

More Than 50 Videos of Rev. Fredrick Osborn's Bible Study Playlists https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgXh_mck7eqpbK4tArpmtZSfF502x...